Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Monday's...

Yesterday I found myself driving to the big city. Two important things to do, well one very important thing and one because it was on the way thing.



The first was a trip to the airport to pick up The Boy! He is home, well he is in Ontario. He wanted to visit someone important before coming home, so as a good mom I drove him there first. I feel better now, its been a long six months for everyone. ( But now that its done, it went fast...how did that happen.)



On the way I stopped into the big warehouse filled with my favorite things...and brought home another big bag!



This week I celebrate one year of being open!



More about that later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Weeeeeeeeeee Hoooooo!!!!!

Congrats, Mum! He's home. You can now commence breathing again.

And congrats on the first anniversary. Here's to many, many more!