Monday, December 28, 2009

Alright Everyone, get back to your knitting!

We watched 'The Goblet of Fire' last night. Those who are obsessed with the movie might recognise the line, those who are obsessed with knitting will be surprised by it.


Christmas is done, well the dinners, the guests and the chaos; now just the returns, completing gifts and the cleanup. We ended up having a Christmas dinner at our house, which worked out quite well. It just created a bit of strategic cleanup and menu planning. My family were terrific, they helped to organise the house and make the clutter go away. (Just don't look downstairs.)




This is the couch I found at the Salvation Army a couple of years ago. We have been trying to save up enough to purchase a new one for this area in our family room but every time we have just about enough money saved up for a new couch, something happens, usually involving a dental procedure. Since then its been known affectionately as my knitting nest. Yesterday, for the first time in about 2 years you could actually have 2 people sit on it. As you can see I have already slipped into my old habits, 24 hours later!


If you look carefully you can see 3 projects on the go!


Time to get back to a more normal schedule and look forward to new things for twenty ten, but you will excuse me as I take a few lazy days to catch up.


Hours are posted at the sidebar, Thursday I won't open until 11 ish and I am closing early.

No comments: