Saturday, December 5, 2009

Its beginning to look a lot...

like Christmas?


We have Christmas windows, but inside the shop you won't find much in the way of Christmas decorations. I have decided to make the shop a 'Christmas' free zone. Don't get me wrong I love Christmas, its the extreme everything Christmas all the time that bothers me. I wanted to create a quiet restful place for you to come and relax. There is some lovely quiet, sometimes Christmassy, music playing but you won't find any decorations just yarn...a lot of yarn.


Speaking of Yarn. When I was out on Monday at that big place full of great yarn I re-discovered Noro Silk Garden and because I am weak I am doing another Noro Striped scarf. This is number 3..but they are just too much fun, just pick out two different colours and watch it evolve.

Then there is the multi-directional scarf that also uses a variegated yarn and this years new favourite thing the Gnocchi and Snowball scarf madness. Lots to knit...great gifts too!

No comments: