Friday, January 22, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

The shop has been fairly busy, not like December!



I have been planning a bunch of interesting things, first I wandered around the shop looking for things to put...wait for it....on SALE. I don't do that very often. After finding a few things, I decided that if I was going to have a SALE I should make it worth the trip. That was my reason for heading into the big city. I headed to the warehouse sale area and picked up a few gems.



Now if you have been into the shop you know I don't have much of that 'eyelash' stuff....but I do now..a few colours and two different kinds. Great for trims and edgings and a good price, at least 50% of suggested retail.

This time there won't be any discounts on regular items like needles and patterns, just clearance yarns.


The sale starts Tuesday! Blog readers and regular customers have first dibs and later next week the signs go into the window.



Next on the list



Yarn Challenge! A box of yarn came yesterday filled with 5 colours of a lovely Canadian Yarn.

Start thinking.



More details later.

See you Soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fun!! A girlfriend and I were coming to browse the store today.

Soper Creek Yarn said...

If you happen to come in today...I might be persuaded...all the clearance stuff is put away.