Sunday, August 30, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

We are getting ready to go, cleaned up the house so that Dog Sitter won't be completely grossed out by the 'state' of this busy household. (Plus it would be nice to come back to a clean home.) I haven't even begun to pack but my main concern right now is 'What am I going to knit?!" I will need something for the plane ride, its only a 2 hour flight, but that's great knitting time and I will need the distraction of something challenging. There will be knitting in the car for the 3 to 6 hours we will be driving on the Prairies, if you have been out there, one field of wheat looks like every other one. Then there is extra knitting in case I finish something...what to take?



I have narrowed it down to one pair of socks, Regia Stretch



















another Ruffles and ridges shawl, this time out of Mirasol Project Chirapa...





I could bring the top down baby sweater I am doing as a sample for a possible class, or the work socks I have been making out of Briggs and Little Dura Sport. Then there is the Manos Silk and Merino wool that keeps calling me....or maybe I should do something with my personal stash...what to do?






So many decisions, so little time.
Remember the Shop is closed This week, September 1st - 5th, only 5 days...



No comments: