Thursday, August 27, 2009

Three days and counting!

After over a year of working full time, here and at my previous job I am taking time off. My husband and I off on a real a holiday without children.

Our Son (the Boy) is heading towards Saskatchewan on his big adventure and we have booked a few days to see him. (We will have to find him first!) The endless list of things to do before we go is slowly getting checked off. We found people to stay with the dog, watch the shop (but it will be closed!) , mind the cows.

If you are in the top half of my mailing list, you already know about my 'Customer Appreciation' Event. Today (Thursday) and tomorrow the shop will be open until 8 pm. This will give you time to see me before I close for the next week. Plus you will receive at least 10% off any purchases with some things being up to 50% off.

Thursday and Friday the shop is open 10 am to 8 pm
Saturday regular 10 - 5 hours.

Remember the Shop is closed from September 1st - September 7th. Regular hours resume September 8th. (Tuesday - Saturday 10 - 5 )

1 comment:

ellen skinner said...

ooooooo, a vacation! Have a wonderful time! I look forward to hearing all about it!