Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mother's Day!

Yesterday I received a lovely card from "The Girl'.  Handwritten and thoughtful.  We have been through a lot together, nothing nasty just regular growing up (for both of us!).

I adore my Children, they inspire me and sometimes frustrate me but they have grown into nice people!


I joke some days that the Shop is another Child, not as needy, but sometimes 'she' can be difficult!  Quiet days, busy days, paying bills, ordering stock finding time to fit it all in can be a chore.  But I am proud of what it has become; a place filled with colour and inspiration.

We are heading into the quiet season here.  Many of you will be out in the garden or travelling to the cottage and beyond!

The shop will change to summer hours beginning in June and even close for a few days in July.

To those who are Moms in any way:  Happy Mother's Day!

See you soon!

No comments: