Looking back at the past month, it's amazing how much we did!
|The Farmer at work|
- The was an MRI (the Farmer)
- a hip replacement (MIL, she's great and home!)
- a Birthday (The Boy's),
- a new antenna for the television (more channels to watch, but still nothing!),
- The Girl started her job again
- The Boy finished his 2nd year of Universtiy and today heads off to work for the summer (3 hours away).
- Planting season started early and then stalled because of the weather.
- taxes and HST reports that went with them
- Peasy sweater
- Linen Stitch Scarf
- Barb's Koigu ruffle scarf
- Stay on Bootie
- a felted bag, (test drive a pattern)
- shawl/wrap/cozy thing for a shop pattern
and a few projects still on the go...you don't really want to know how many I have!