Friday, November 4, 2011

This Week!

Monday: The Cobourg thing went very well. I arrived home with a few less things than I went with, that's always a good sign. I met some very nice ladies (and men) who love colour and texture and design. (My favourite kind of people!)
Tuesday: An order arrived from Berroco. Inside one of the boxes was a new scarf yarn Think big, thick and most of all a very quick knit.

Wednesday: Knit the scarf between 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm. Just in time to show everyone at Knitt'n Night. I even managed to watch the Rick Hansen Relay as it came through the Downtown, they actually exchanged the medal just outside the shop.

Thursday: 8 blankets arrived to add to the squares that are being made to make blankets for Children and teens in the Ukraine. (1 Square at a time Project) They are amazing. I really have the best job.

Friday: Two very small boxes arrived with some Triana and Moda Lame yarn, again the most popular yarn in the shop isn't in the shop very long!

See You Soon.


No comments: