Friday, April 22, 2011

The Green Team part 2

There were 16 entries in this Year's Yarn Challenge its taking quite a while to get them all posted.
Suzanne's Baby Surprise Jacket...#1 and First Prize. Gwen's Felted cup cozy..this was the final result after many attempts.


Joanne's Baby sweater and Hat. (Somehow I managed to totally miss taking a picture of the actual sweater...it was adorable.)


Last night I was the guest speaker at the Northumberland Hooks and Needles Guild. There were a few familiar faces and it was interesting to see everyone knitting away at projects while I spoke! I don't do these very often and I tend to ramble on...kind of like a blog post. Needless to say I brought too much stuff to show!


Today there was a Good Friday Service at Church and the Choir sang. Then spent the afternoon quietly working on a semi secret project. Let's just say it seemed like a really good idea at the time. After working on this for too many hours my hands are very sore..but I think the results will be fun. Watch the shop windows for the results.



Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: