Sunday, April 17, 2011

Do we have any string?

There is a small renovation project being done around here and The Farmer asks: "Do we have any string?" I respond: "Would you like Merino string, or alpaca string, lace weight or chunky!"




(I thought it was funny!)


A quiet Sunday and time to catch up.

Yarn Challenge entries:

The Purple Team:Arlene's Felted Bag: Lesson learned: check for colour bleeding before proceeding. Still looks great!Bonnie's hat for grandchild, a perfect match to the snowsuit!Laurie's Rat Race Scarf:'Redd's' Mitts, her first colour work project!

More photos later this week.


Reminder that the shop is Closed for Good Friday and that the Spring Cleaning event continues....


See You Soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha....

my hubby wandered into my sewing room from his shop and asked if I had a scrap of fabric he could use.

D'ya think?