Friday, December 3, 2010

Getting Ready!

Preparations began last week when the Mitten Knitters began making Pom Pom snowflakes.
Wednesday I started hanging them in the window, just as we were having a lovely 'snow globe' looking snowfall. The actual snowflakes were almost as soft and fluffy as our 'fake' ones.
It took 3 days to get them all made, strung with invisible thread and then attached to the ceiling.
Thanks to Gwen for helping me out with this, and for the use of the camera!

Needless to say the rest of the shop suffered!

Are we Ready?
Sort of!

Tonight is Moonlight Magic, the beginning of the Christmas Shopping season for the Downtown.
The street is closed to parking, but it makes a lovely community event. Hope you can come.
See you soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha. Your cash area looks like my sewing room! The only uncluttered area is the seat of my recliner where I knit. Nothing too Dutch about us.......