Friday, February 19, 2010

Got Yarn?

Orders are coming in, some days I think: "What have I done!"

New this week:

  • Sirdar Baby Bamboo in a few of the brighter colours along with a new pattern book!
  • A lovely Egyptian Cotton from Diamond Luxury Collection.
  • Sirdar Snuggly Crofter a self striping yarn in lovely 'baby' colours
  • A new 'Step' sock yarn, called Step Easy in 12 new colours.
and Noro, a Lace weight Noro....if you like knitting fine and with colour this is for you!


I finally managed to reshape the Baba Tree Baskets, there is a great selection right now. (Prices are a little bit lower this time too!)

For those of you working on the Yarn Challenge: This is what I have done! I spent most of the day Sunday creating this and watching the Olympics. Monday I spent recovering from a 'sports related injury' in that I had a stiff neck from Knitting! (Hint: it's the wrong side of my project!)


Yarn Challenge entries are due back on March 6th. All the kits have been taken I am looking forward to seeing what they have become!
See you Soon!

No comments: