Saturday, February 13, 2010

Entrepreneurs

Entrepreneurs...As defined by wikipedia :An entrepreneur is a person who has possession of a new enterprise, venture or idea and assumes significant accountability for the inherent risks and the outcome.

Sometimes at night, just before falling asleep I think to myself: "I opened a Yarn Shop! Other people do that, people who are brave and smart start businesses and run them, not me!"

Yes me!

It's been a year since my official opening. Last year we had a great three days celebrating this new venture.

Everyday is like the first day! I meet wonderful people and learn so much about business and creativity and therapy.

Once in a while I have to pinch myself to be sure its not all a dream!

Thank-you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As I have said many times, "Thank you for taking the chance and giving us a yarn shop!"

Many congrats, Pet. And here's to many more years of joyful yarniness.