Friday, October 23, 2009

This just in...

Every week new yarns and patterns are arriving. It's like Christmas (which is 2 months away) when I open the boxes. Sometimes things come and I have forgotten that I ordered it.



These aren't really new, one is a selection of Regia sock yarn done in bright colours intended for kids. I think they are great colours for adults as well. I have been waiting, I think very patiently for another sock yarn and they promised me that its coming next week. They have been holding the shipment because they are missing 2 pattern books.
I finished this top down baby sweater, made with Cabin Fever's Cotton Tweed. It only used 3 balls, but there is enough for another sweater if I add just another ball. Lovely cotton/acrylic blend that is machine washable. I had the hardest time finding the perfect buttons. (I have a great selection of buttons) I ended up with 4 slightly different buttons from my button box.
Working on a few things, but I have finished a few..more about them later.

Have a great weekend, hug your kids.

No comments: