Saturday, February 7, 2009

Canadian Eh!

This arrived on Friday!

One gigantic burlap sack filled with yarn. I couldn't
wait to open it but I wanted to get a picture first. I have been waiting all week for this shipment to arrive. Its one of my favorite Canadian Yarn companies one of the oldest in the country. Yes of course its Briggs and Little a great sensible Canadian Yarn. Sturdy hardworking and affordable.


I ordered just a few colours in Altlantic, Regal and Durasport. I will add a few more with each following order






More new stuff:

From Mission Falls, another Canadian favourite. 100% merino superwash. I ordered 37 of the 41 colours. Also in the boxes were 26 colours of the 1824 Cotton.

Early next week I hope to receive the 'trunk show' that will be in the store just in time for my 'Grand Opening'.

There is lots to do, and more updates to make.

No comments: