Saturday, February 14, 2009

You like me, you really like me!

Opening this yarn shop has been just about the scariest thing I have ever done...except for getting married and having kids..but you knew that.

The hours I agonized over this decision were many, but not nearly as many as the number of welcoming words I have received over the past 2 1/2 months. This community have be so supportive in this endeavour that I have been truly overwhelmed by your support.

Its late on Saturday, I have just had 3 wonderful days, making new friends and catching up with some old, (Yes Petra we are old..high school friend haven't seen for ** years.)

I wanted to take a moment to thank-you all so very much. Its been a great adventure this new venture of mine. I hope that we can continue this for many years.

Thanks

Tina.

Happy Valentines Day!
(Sorry no pictures, Son decided he needed his camera more than I did!)

No comments: