Wednesday, June 27, 2012

palette cleanser?

Summerfest was busy and fun.  At the end of the day I passed by the new patterns we just put out and was reminded of this new vest pattern for babies!  Cute as a button and Chunky!  I wanted to do a sample using Naturally's Harmony Chunky 14ply, a soft merino chunky in natural shades of wool.  

I started it right after supper and by the end of the night I had completed the body of the vest.



 I finished the knitting after watching Masterpiece Theatre and on Monday I washed and blocked it!  (I got gauge! The measurements were exact! Love when that happens!)


Now only if the Yarn shop had the right colour buttons!  


You will have to come in to see what I choose!


A reminder that Soper Creek Yarn is closed on Saturday June 30 and July 3rd!  


Summer Sale continues this week, everyday I make further reductions on some of the yarn!

No comments: