Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Finished Objects!

 Gwen's 198 yards of Heaven,  Features Diamond Luxury Collection Mullberry and Merino, yummy!

What do you do when there are twins coming?  Knit 4 Baby Surprise Jackets and wait! (Liberty Wool from Classic Elite.)
 Done! 2 at a time socks finished using Regia's Scarf to Socks yarn.  Hard to explain, easy to knit!

 I am calling this my Downton Abbey knitting.  Garter stitch Log cabin, I have been working on this for 3 years now, maybe by the time the series ends I will be close to being done!
Need a gift for a favourite knitter.  Knit Happy Mugs.  Cute!

The shop is busy, yarn comes in and goes out.

Next month is looking to be filled with some fun things, Anniversary Celebration, Yarn Challenge...I will keep you posted!

See you Soon!

1 comment:

Geri said...

I really like your Log Cabin project. All the colours....!