Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Comedy of Errors:

The Lily of the Valley in our gardens are in full bloom, I wish there was 'websmell'.

After a busy week, I was looking forward to some knitting time. It's funny that I have to book time to knit! Picked up the Noro Garter stitch scarf I am working on only to find I have left a needle at the shop. (Of course I don't have another that size in bamboo and it does make a difference) Plan B: work on Multi Directional Scarf using the Liberty Wool, I got to within 3 feet of yarn from the end and run out! Not willing to buy another ball for 3 feet I decide to use the remaining of another colour, it's also at the shop. Plan C: work on the colour block scarf out of the remaining yarn challenge kits next colour in line must be the blue...guess where it is.



Plan D: Start the new shawl that I brought home as a treat to do after I finished the others. It uses a 5.5mm circular needle. Remove knitting from colour block scarf and use 5.5 mm straight needles until I get to the shop to get the 5.5mm Circular. Started it Sunday finished it Monday night! The Pattern is Seaweed by Grace Akhrem:

I have spent the last few days trying to be my own IT person. So far I have connected the two computers via a wireless router. I just can't make them talk to each other; Angela from up the street says they probably are talking to each other and they are talking about me! (Why can't she figure it out!)

Next week is June !st...that's a typo but I like it. 'What a Girl Wants' happens on Wednesday and summer hours begin!


(Same number of hours, just different!)


Tuesdays: 10 am - 7 pm (except knit nights open until 8 ish.)

Wednesday: 10 am - 4 pm

Thursday: 10 am - 4 pm

Friday: 10 am - 6 pm

Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm

This week, Saturday the shop closes at 4 pm, there's a Wedding!

No comments: