Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday's are for

Mammograms!

It took 10 minutes and the staff were wonderful. Don't be afraid of this simple test that could save your life. If you are due for your check-up book it today.This past week I finished a Hat or Two using a new yarn from Classic Elite called Liberty Wool, 100% wool washable, great colourways!
The Farmer created and installed new book display boxes. A great spot for new patterns, I just happened to have a few new patterns arrive to fill the spots.
The Girl sent this as a surprise for me, Spring is coming!

2 completed Yarn Challenge entries have arrived. There is 1 lonely kit left if you would like to enter!
I still have some Frill Seeker, new colours and a Frill Seeker Lace is now in the shop.
That was my day....
See You Soon!

No comments: