Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Stuff!

I have spent a good part of the last week opening box after box of some really great new stuff! Sock Yarn from Regia. I put together the stand all by myself!
This box is filled with the new Liberty Wool. Washable 100% wool in great colour themes. The book has some great patterns.

New Wooden Shawl Pins, I just asked for the pretty ones and they came!


Lantern Moon products are now more readily available to me. Above is Baabs the scissor holder there are some really cute bags and other 'gifty' products from this lovely company. They make the products in Vietnam and the company supports women and their families. If there is anything on the website that you would like I would be more than happy to order it for you.
There are some Yarn Challenge Packages left to claim. $5 gets you into the challenge. It's fun to watch every one's expressions and they plan their projects.
See You Soon.



No comments: