Things I learned today:
1. If you are going to stand on a wet sweater to squish the water out, take off the wool socks!
2. Even though the new 'mop' refill says 'fits all #$#$ mops', they don't.
Now I have a broken mop, a refill that doesn't fit and a dirty bathroom floor.
3. When you are knitting a project be sure to take measurements every so often.
4. I really dislike shopping for clothes!
5. Frill Seeker has arrived, 7 colours are keeping cool in the back of the car. (Thanks to the staff at Gather (51 King East) for watching the box for me today!)
See You Soon,