Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Speechless?

I read Seth's Blog, I have sent you to his website a few times. Today he made me speechless, this is me:

"The people who successfully start independent businesses (franchises, I think are a different thing) do it because we have no real choice in the matter. The voice in our heads won't shut up until we discover if we're right, if we can do it, if we can make something happen. This is an art, our art, and to leave it bottled up is a crime."
Seth's Blog

I'm not sure about the 'successfully' part, but I am working on it. I especially like the phrase "the voice in our heads won't SHUT-UP!"

Two years ago we (I have had loads of help) were madly trying to open the shop in just a few weeks, the ride has been interesting to say the least, but I can't imagine doing anything else.

Thank-you to those who have supported me this far!

Now I gotta vacuum the shop...

See you Soon!

No comments: