Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer!

Just in time for summer I finally did some quick gardening.


The Fabulous 50's Festival had a great day on Saturday. It looked as though it would pour with rain all day, but only a few drops here and there and then the sun came out in the afternoon.
Bethesda House (our local Women's Shelter) had a fundraiser during the morning. Men put on Red shoes and walked a mile, hence the 'Walk a mile in her Shoes'. There was great applause as they made their way through the town.

June is almost over and next week is July 1st! Last year I took advantage of the July 1st closing and created a little holiday for me! I am doing the same this year.
Soper Creek Yarn will be closed next Tuesday and Wednesday. (June 29 and 30th.)
I will be back Friday and Saturday. (What will I do with 5 days off in a row!)
I am madly knitting away at a very large lace project and I am almost done! Can't wait to show you!

No comments: