Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Help!

Today, Tuesday, was the day that every back order arrived at the Shop.


Boxes from Westminster Fibers with the new Regia Hand paint sock yarn arrived. Berroco shipped a back order of Blackstone Tweed and Vintage Wool. Some new yarn from Classic Elite came in another carton. Then a package from a pattern supplier arrived. Diamond Yarn shipped a selection of Yarns from Sirdar. Yup ordered more Snowball! (I've got Red now). I also unpacked the order of notions and buttons I ordered last week!


To add to the chaos, I unloaded the car from a little side trip I took to Estelle Yarns and 'The Girl' sent a package of some hand painted gift cards and some lovely stitch markers. She said she was in a crafty mood, very pretty.


A quick phone call and recruits are coming to help me sort out this mess!

So if you haven't been into the shop since Saturday you will find a lot of new things!

No comments: