Saturday, November 14, 2009

Done!

The shop is filled with unfinished objects, technically all the yarn is UFO's, but I do actually finish some of my projects.
A few of the ones that I managed to complete:
From my trip to Saskatchewan: Ruffles and Ridges Shawl and Regia Stretch Socks:









Shop samples:
Fake Isle hat made with Noro Silk Garden and Nashua Julia











Noro Striped Hat made with Noro Silk Garden and Perth










Cable Feather Cowl made with Mission Falls 136:









There a a few things left to finish more later.

A big box of samples from Mission Falls arrived at the shop yesterday. Come and see this lovely yarn knit up!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Tina

What are your hours for Mondays and Tuesdays?

Soper Creek Yarn said...

Hi Paula: Closed Mondays (laundry day) Tuesdays 10 -5 (Tuesday - Saturday 10 -5 ish)

Andrea said...

Hi Tina,

I love reading your blog and finding out what is going on Bowmanville. It brightens my day.