Friday, September 18, 2009

New Things...and another favour!

The Yarn from my newest supplier has finally arrived. Some nice new stuff from Naturally and Classic Elite including Brooklyntweed's new book.


My friend Gwen has offered to teach a couple of classes on Saturday Mornings. (10:30 - 12 ish) the first session starts on September 26th, (Basic Beginners and because she is left handed she can teach those of you that are left handed how to knit!) ($30. for 3 sessions plus materials)

Tuesday (September 22nd) my husband has an appointment in Toronto... we are off to the big city for most of the day. The shop will open when we get back. Call ahead if you are heading this way, or wait until Wednesday.

It's a real juggle right now, the longer I can 'do it myself' the better for everyone.

No comments: