Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

Thank-you to everyone who has made a visit to my new Yarn shop. I been blessed with visits from some of the nicest yarn lovers in the area. Your positive remarks and your kind words have meant a lot to me.

I am taking a few days to recover from all the renovations and turmoil that this new adventure has caused. This week:

December 24th - 10 - 3
December 25 and 26 - Closed
December 27 th open - 12 - 4
December 28 and 29 - Closed
December 30 open -10 - 5
December 31 open - 10 - 3ish
New Years Day -Closed

Regular hours (Tuesday - Saturday 10 - 5 begin again on January 2nd)
from my family to yours, have a safe and happy holiday season.
Tina
New this week on the 'lets see what else can go wrong front': ....hard drive on new computer failed... they think they can recover the data!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope it has been a joyful Christmas for you all, Tina. Best Wishes for a safe, happy and prosperous New Year!

Oh. And thanks for the Gift Certificate! 8-D