Thursday, December 18, 2008

Imagine a yarn shop with knitting needles and crochet hooks!

Yes the needles and accessories arrived yesterday! Special delivery, I am meeting the nicest people.

Now I have every size in a basic needle...still saving up for that big order of expensive needles. So if you need a size to get through a project I probably have it in stock. (I phoned sales rep extraordinaire to say that I have toooo many... thought she might like a call that wasn't a complaint...she laughed)

So I have yarn, patterns, buttons, a sock rack and now needles. Things are coming together.

Now my thoughts are about lessons...lots of lessons according to the customers that have been travelling through. . Some want basic knitting others want challenges. So I am thinking! Any suggestions are greatly welcome.

I suppose I should find some chairs!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yahoo!!! Yay for needles!

Got any 4mm circs in shorter lengths? I have a sock project coming up. See you soon