Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's like the first day at a new school...only better!

Today was the first day of the rest of my life? Really. Opening this shop has been quite an adventure. Even though I didn't start the day with knitting needles I ended up with a shipment of bamboo needles thanks to salesrep extrodinaire!

Still waiting for shipment of 100% wool, in all 75 colours..it should have been here last week. So the stress level has decreased slightly but things are moving right along.

Customers have been very nice, I didn't have everything they wanted. Can't wait for tomorrow, I wonder what will surprise me then.

Oh yes today's surprise, turn off the lights in the front window...the cash desk shuts down!

2 comments:

Mar said...

Congratulations and Best Wishes for a hugely sucessful business. I will be in this week. ;o)

Mar said...

Hi: I was in the shop yesterday and was delighted to meet you Barb. I am drooling over the yarn I bought, "Marble", and am going over all my patterns for pullovers to pick out the best one to take advantage of the beautiful colouring of the yarn. The book I bought, "Cables --Hats Mittens & Scarves" is going to be so much fun to show off and use. See you again soon. Mar.