Saturday, July 2, 2011

Oops I did it again!

Remember last year when I became obsessed with shawls, well there is a new thing this year. Felted Bags!
A few posts back I described my first attempt. I wanted to see the results so quickly that I didn't keep an accurate account of what I actually did. I chose another colour in the same yarn to try and replicate the first one. Only to find that this colourway wanted to do some interesting 'pooling'. The second attempt is similar to the first but slightly different.




I had a little bit of yarn left over and made a smaller 'pouch' that was going to fit something but may become something else.






They are both at home drying. They should be finished by Tuesday.







A reminder that I am on Holidays from July 10 - 16th and on Wednesday July 6th I have to leave early for an appointment. Come before 2 pm.






For those still interesting in Mission Falls Yarn only a few more days until I can't order any extras you may need....the remaining in store stock is on sale.

No comments: