Friday, April 24, 2009

Time flies!

Its been over a week since my last post and I don't know where the time went. Every day has its challenges and moments. I have great plans for the week, finish this, clean that, work on everything and then the week is almost over and nothing is done!

Tomorrow is my son's birthday and now I also wonder where the time has gone, 19 years ago on a day much like today he arrived, 4 days late (like his sister). We can all tell you exactly what crop my husband was planting and how we caused a complete community comotion because of the event. Husband had to leave planting peas, only in extreme circustances are you allowed to leave the field on a perfect day for any kind of field work. So now at 19 he will spend the summer on a great adventure and we won't see him until November!

He leaves on Mother's Day. (I will use that one a lot)
Happy Birthday Kid!




No comments: