Sunday, June 12, 2016

Wrap around scarf

The Farmer had a bit of surgery. I needed a mindless project to work on while I waited.  Long rows of garter stitch was the answer.  

I chose 3 skiens of Koigu KPPPM and cast on a lot of stitches. Every few rows I wrapped the yarn around the needle and then dropped the wraps on the way back!  The results were this simple scarf.

We created kits with the three colours in the scarf, the pattern is free with the purchase of the yarn!
A nice summery scarf to add a bit of colour to a plain top.  Make it a bit wider and it makes a great squishy wrap!

I do have to add if I was only ever to knit with one yarn for the rest of my knitting life it would be Koigu KPPPM, the colours are amazing, the yarn knits beautifully and even though it is a premium yarn the knitting time it gives you is worht every penny!

No comments: