This years yarn of choice is Cascades Yarns 220 Superwash Sport!
4 great colours!
We (Mary and Helen) have been busy winding them into 'challenge size balls'
The trip into the city this past Monday was to pick up the last colour.
Rules are simple:
1.Enter the Yarn Challenge by purchasing a kit for $5.
(Kits contain approx. 15 grams of each of the 4 colours)
2. Use all of the colours in your project.
3. Projects may be knit, crochet or any other yarn craft!
4. Do not add any other colours, other than embellishments and notions.
5. You may purchase more yarn in the same colours. (15% off for participants)
6. Return your finished project before April 5, 2013
Voting begins April 6th and continues until April 13th, Winners announced on April 13!
1st Place: $30 gift certificate
2nd and 3rd: $15 gift certificate.
Kits will be available February 14th - March 10th, there are a limited number of kits available.
For inspiration check out 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 yarn challenge entries!
See you Soon.