Monday, September 3, 2012

Mille Colori Socks & Lace


 New colours of this lovely yarn arrived a couple of weeks ago.  A fingering weight yarn, with a soft superwash wool and nylon blend with a long colour run, which means it is perfect for entrelac and making Wingspan.


This is mine, hanging on my new non knitting 'toy"!

A tiny box arrived this week from a new supplier:  buttons and shawl pins, I was surprised how few I purchased and how much I spent, but aren't they adorable.  I have trouble finding 'cute' buttons for boys, the sailboats are just perfect.



Regular store hours return:
  Tuesday - Saturday 10 am - 5 pm.  (other times by appointment)

Knitt'n Nights begin again! September 5th and 19th.  

Technique Tuesdays (10:30 - 12:00)
 and
 Sock it to me Thursdays (1:00 - 2:30) 
will run for September and October.  (see sidebar for details)


No comments: