Friday, September 23, 2011

My new favourite thing:

It all started on a drive through the beautiful Ontario countryside. Using the only needle I had with me I created a very cute baby hat using the 'Magic loop' method of knitting. The hat, including the little I-cord knot was completed using only my 4mm 40 inch addi turbo needle.
It really is magic.
It was then decided that we should teach this as a class. A Magic Loop Christmas Stocking. A sample was made to perfect the technique.
That was done, how about mittens!
Look at me go! A pair of socks, 2 at a time on one needle. Magic! You can teach an old knitter a new trick!

If you would like to learn to knit a sock using either double pointed needles, 2 circulars or magic loop, join us on Saturdays (October 29, November 5th and 12th) at 9;30 am - 11 am. Fee for the class is $30 plus materials (pattern, needles and yarn)

Sign up soon, pre-payment ensures your place. (We have the 3 required to run the class, 4 more and the class is filled.)

See you Soon





No comments: