Thursday, January 18, 2018

Lost Again!

I am not sure if it’s part of my Dutch heritage or that I just don’t like wasting anything.  I don’t consider myself ‘cheap’ but I do like to make the best use of my money.  

For that reason I play Yarn Chicken a lot. The frugal person in me likes to use every inch of the ball of yarn. 

When making this newest shop sample I pushed the limits and estimated the number of repeats needed to use the skein efficiently. I lost. Not wanting to pull all the knitting back to redo the work I decided to just leave it to remind me and you that I make mistakes all the time.




The pattern is No Brainer One Skeiner , I used one skein, but 2 would make a great sized scarf/wrap.



The pattern was easy to follow and a great Knit, the Yarn was lovely to work with too!

See you Soon

No comments: