Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Today?

We all know that this is it, the last week!  Every year right at this time many are thinking: 'Next year will be different!" and it never is!

Today I am madly trying to get a few things done ahead so that I can be 'away' next week.  'The Farmer' and I have planned a little mini vacation next week, just a couple of days.  (You add all the days 'away' we have had in the last year and you can count them on one hand!)

This morning things didn't go as planned, 'The Farmer's' truck wouldn't start and it was blocking my car.  My printer wouldn't print.  I couldn't find the documents to finish doing some paper work! 

Then today I realized that tomorrow is 'The Farmer's' birthday!  How can that be already!

Christmas, I'm so glad it only happens once a year!

Tonight is knit night, I am going to just sit and enjoy!  Christmas will come whether we are ready or not!

Cheers


No comments: