Monday, November 25, 2013

Soaked and shaped!

The Baba Tree Baskets are drying in my living room today.  I have printed the tags and tomorrow they will be at the shop!  These make the perfect gift for almost anyone on your list.  Gregory has actually made a list of 108 ways you can use a Baba Tree Basket!   I love #27!

As today is the 25th I don't really need to remind you of the time left to get all those Holiday things done.

One thing I have done is my Christmas Holiday schedule:

We are keeping our regular Tuesday - Saturday hours of 10 am - 5 pm.  I need Sundays and Mondays for my own life!

However:

There are a few added times, the shop is open:
Sunday December 22nd : 1pm - 4 pm

Monday December 23rd :12pm - 4 pm

Tuesday December 24: 10 am - 3 pm

The the shop closes for Holidays from December 25 - January 1st!  



No comments: