Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Done....

After finishing the BBT I needed a quick project. A Vintage inspired Hand towel made with Nashua's Creative Focus Linen. One 100 gram ball will make 2.

Just in time for the Wedding on Saturday I finished my Spring Garden Tee by Never not Knitting. It fits, and lovely to wear. I used Louet's Merlin in Candy Apple Red. Just a few slight modifications to the pattern, but basically did exactly as it reads.



Although I started this quick scarf on a Friday, I finished it Sunday while watching 2 movies. I felt a little lazy and needed a mindless project. (Cascade Yarns Eco Duo, 50% Baby Alpaca and 50% Merino, it's soft!) One 100 gram ball made a nice size scarf. I loved how the pattern actually striped perfectly with the triangles (I planned that?... ;) )







Another new yarn from Estelle, Drake! Chunky thick and thin. Cast on 60 stitches on a 9 mm circular needle...knit a few rounds, increase a few stitches. Wait to see what it looks like done.






There are still a few things to unpack!


It's Knitt'n Night tonight. 6 ish until 8 ish.


See You Soon.









No comments: