Friday, November 19, 2010

The Day after the Night before....

If you missed 'What a Girl Wants' you missed a fun evening. I had one knitter come and visit! Charlene came and treated some 'Girls' to a hand massage. A few Baba Tree Baskets made there way to new homes!

I got home just past my bedtime, and therefore I slept in just a little.

Tomorrow, Saturday, Santa comes to Bowmanville. It's a lovely parade and this is its 49th! The Parade starts at 10:30 ish and runs usually about an hour. The shop will be open from 9:30 am, mostly because if I come any later I can't get into my parking spot!

This is also to remind you that parking is limited on these events, come early or later if you need to park close to the shop!

Not only is this the Morning after, it's also the Night Before!

See you Soon!

No comments: