A few weeks later Regan returned , looking a bit worried, she told us we had a problem. I expected some huge disaster, the yarn was flawed or the pattern was wrong or the needles broke. Well, that pattern was right, it really needed 10 more yards, all that she need to finish was that last repeat of the applied border. Regan even volunteered to rip,back all her work and start again, we considered a change in pattern to fudge the last bit of edging, but really the only solution is to use another skein.
That meant we would have another 400 meters of leftover fingering weight yarn. Surfing through Ravelry we found Clapo - ktus! (its a free one!)
When I put them on it feels like summer!
See you Soon!